– WEDDING PLANNING –
At A Beautiful Theme, we know your wedding is so much more than just one day– you have been dreaming about this moment your whole life. We understand as a bride, you have a vision or theme in mind, but with so many decisions to be made and options available, it can quickly become overwhelming. We are here to make it easier on you… I mean, we are the experts for a reason!
We love planning and keeping track of all the little details. A Beautiful Theme helps make the entire engagement process and wedding day stress-free, magical and filled with all your personalized details.
In addition to Event Planning, A Beautiful Theme specializes in Event Design & Decor. We love creating and executing the design of your wedding and making it truly custom and unique. Our styling services add the extra touch of beauty and elegance to any event.
We also love Planning and designing all Things associated with Weddings
• Engagement Parties
• Bridal Party Gift Boxes
• Bridal Shower/Brunch
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Rehearsal Dinner
• After Wedding Brunches
WE WANT YOUR WEDDING TO BE THE
OF YOUR LIFE
OUR Decor INVENTORY INCLUDES:
• CHALKBOARD/MIRROR SIGNS
- Unique vases/votives
- Speciality linens
- CANDLES- LED and real
- TABLE NUMBERS
- FLOWER WALLS
- Mr & Mrs decor
- AND MORE!
BEAUTIFUL THEME PACKAGE
Full Service Wedding Planning & Design
Are you envisioning a one of a kind wedding that encompasses your love story and personal tastes that is executed to perfection, but want help making it all happen? This package is perfect for you! We’re here for you through the entire wedding process, pairing you with the best vendors in the market, and making sure every last detail, from addressing envelopes to lighting every single candle is done with ease. You just have to sit back, admire your sparkly new ring and let us do all the work.
This package is for the bride who has at least 12 months of planning to do and wants full service Planning & Design.
All packages are contingent upon overall budget, location, number of guests, event details and staff needed. Typically our brides spend around 10-15% of overall Budget on Wedding Planning.
• Personal Assistance Planning
• Personalized Wedding Binder (#organized)
• Site Visits to Secure Your Venue
• Securing the Best Vendors in the Industy
• Budget Development
• Personalized Timelines
• Contract Management
• Stationery & Invitations Assistance
• Dress Trial & Fittings Assistance (#SayYesToTheDress!)
• Up to 12 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Creative Director and two assistants
• Create Personalized Vision Board
• Drapery, Speciality Linens, Lighting
• Design Floor Plan & Seating Chart
• VIP Use of our entire Decor Inventory
• Set Up and Tear Down of all Decor Items
• Full Tablescape Mock Up
• PLUS, Everything included in the Pink Bow Package as well
PINK BOW PACKAGE
Partial Wedding Planning & Design Service
This service is designed for the bride who has a clear idea of what she wants, but needs professional help tying together all her fabulous ideas with pink bow service! We are here to make sure your entire wedding process and day of runs smoothly and effortless so you and your new husband can relax, have fun, and enjoy getting married. Investment Starting at $3,000
This package is for the bride who has 6-12 months of planning to do and wants to be very hands on with decisions but wants professinal help to take care of all the important little details! We provide monthly planning updates and assistance in executing your wedding style goals.
• Complimentary Consultation
• Vendor Recommendations
• Venue Visit for Logistics and Set Up
• Personalized Timelines & Checklists
• Orchestrate Rehearsal Day Coordination
• In Person Meetings to Finalize Planning, and Discuss/Order Design Elements
•Orchestrate Wedding Party Timeline
• Up to 10 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Creative Director and one assistant
• Vision Board & Design Questionnaire
• Make Design Vision and Theme cohesive
• Placement of Ceremony Items on Event Day (Programs, Guest Book, Card Box, Unity Candle, Signage, etc.)
• Placement of Reception Items on Event Day (Table Numbers, Favors, Menu Cards, Toasting Glasses, Cake Cutter, Special Memento
• Everything Included in Month-Of-Coordination.
Day of Wedding Management
This is for the bride who has done most of the planning and design choices on her own. However as your big day gets closer you’ll be busy with all the last minute bridal responsibilities and will want professionals to handle all the logistics. A Beautiful Theme can ease your stress during this special time by confirming with your vendors, making and executing checklists, and managing the event to ensure a perfect day. Investment Starting at $1,800
There are no design or style elements included in this package.
• Initial consultation meeting aka “The Wedding Rundown”
• Personalized Timeline
• Communicate & Final Confirmation with Venue and Vendors (2 weeks prior to wedding date)
• Ceremony Rehearsal Direction (up to 1.5 hours)
• Provide Bridal Party with Wedding Weekend Timeline
• Up to 8 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Creative Director and one assistant
• Act as Behind the Scenes Manager
• Reserve Seats for Parents/Special Guests
• Placement of Wedding Day Details-Table Numbers, Favors, Menu Cards, Toasting Glasses, Cake Cutter, Signage, Special Mementos, etc…
• Distribute any Remaining Payments or Gratuities to vendors as needed
• Full Use of Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” (Sewing Kit, Band-Aids, Scissors, Tape, Safety Pins, Nail Polish, etc…)