At A Beautiful Theme, we know your wedding is so much more than just one day– you have been dreaming about this moment your whole life! We understand as a bride, you have a vision or theme in mind, but with so many decisions to be made and options available, it can quickly become overwhelming. We are here to make it easier on you so you can enjoy your Wedding Day.
WE WANT YOUR WEDDING TO BE THE
OF YOUR LIFE
We also love Planning and designing all Things associated with Weddings
• Engagement Parties
• Bridal Party Gift Boxes
• Bridal Shower/Brunch
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Rehearsal Dinner
• After Wedding Brunches
FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING & DESIGN
“Beautiful Theme Package”
Are you envisioning a one-of-a- kind wedding that encompasses your love story and personal taste that is executed to perfection, but want help making it all happen? This package is perfect for you! We’re here for you through the entire wedding process, pairing you with the best vendors in town. We will make sure every last detail, from addressing envelopes to lighting every single candle is done with ease. You just have to sit back, admire your sparkly new ring and let us do all the hard work.
This package is for the bride who has at least 10 months of planning to do and wants full service Planning & Design.
All packages are contingent upon overall budget, location, number of guests, event details and staff needed. Typically our brides spend around 10-15% of overall Budget on Wedding Planning.
• Personal Assistance Planning
• Site Visits to Secure Your Venue
• Securing the Best Vendors in the Industy
• Budget Development + Management
• Personalized Timelines
• Contract Management
• Stationery & Invitations Assistance
• Dress Trial & Fittings (#SayYesToTheDress!)
• Up to 12 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Lead Wedding Planner and two assistants
• Create Personalized Vision Board
• Drapery, Speciality Linens, Lighting
• Design Floor Plan & Seating Chart
• Full Design + Production Assistance
• Set Up and Tear Down of all Decor Items
• Full Tablescape Mock Up
• PLUS, Everything included in the Pink Bow Package as well
PARTIAL WEDDING PLANNING & DESIGN
“Pink Bow Package”
This service is designed for the bride who has a clear idea of what she wants, but needs professional help tying together all her fabulous ideas with pink bow service! We are here to make sure your entire wedding process and day of runs smoothly and effortless so you and your new husband can relax, have fun, and enjoy getting married.
Investment Starting at $3,000
This package is for the bride who has at least 6 months of planning to do and wants to be very hands on with decisions but wants professinal help to take care of all the logistics. We provide monthly planning updates and assistance in order to execute your dream wedding.
• Complimentary Consultation
• Vendor Recommendations
• Venue Visit for Logistics and Set Up
• Personalized Timelines & Checklists
• Contract + Budget Management
• (2) In Person Meetings to Finalize Planning, and Discuss/Order Design Elements
• Up to 10 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Creative Director and one assistant
• Vision Board & Design Questionnaire
• Ensure Design is Cohesive
• Placement of Ceremony Items on Event Day (Programs, Guest Book, Card Box, Unity Candle, Signage, etc.)
• Placement of Reception Items on Event Day (Table Numbers, Favors, Menu Cards, Toasting Glasses, Cake Cutter, Special Memento
• Everything Included in Month-Of-Coordination.
Day of Wedding Management
This is for the bride who has done most of the planning and design choices on her own. However as your big day gets closer you’ll be busy with all the last minute bridal responsibilities and will want professionals to handle all the logistics. A Beautiful Theme can ease your stress during this special time by confirming with your vendors, making and executing checklists, and managing the event to ensure a perfect day. Investment Starting at $1,800
There are no design or style elements included in this package.
• Initial consultation meeting aka “The Wedding Rundown”
• Personalized Timeline
• Communicate & Final Confirmation with Venue and Vendors (2 weeks prior to wedding date)
• Ceremony Rehearsal Direction (up to 1.5 hours)
• Provide Bridal Party with Wedding Weekend Timeline
• Up to 8 hours of On-Site Wedding Coordination with Creative Director and one assistant
• Act as Behind the Scenes Manager
• Reserve Seats for Parents/Special Guests
• Placement of Ceremony Items on Event Day (Programs, Guest Book, Card Box, Unity Candle, Signage, etc.)…
• Distribute any Remaining Payments or Gratuities to vendors as needed
• Full Use of Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” (Sewing Kit, Band-Aids, Scissors, Tape, Safety Pins, Nail Polish, etc…)